- I figured out the total surface area of the computer case, which is 1468 inches. The area of a plastic 24" by 48" sheet is 1152". This means that ordering 2 sheets should suffice. I will use the first sheets for the sides of the case which end up taking most space, and he other for front,back, top, and bottom.
- Instead of continuing on the project proposal, I'll work on finding out the area the case will take up. This will allow me to decide which size of plastic sheets I need to order from US plastic. They didn't respond so since Christmas is coming up next month I'll spend some of my money on the project. The dimension I'll be using for the case are 20" x 20.5" x 8".
- I got some of the project proposal done. I completed the front page, and started working on the introduction. I spent a good time researching for the background in the essay. Essentially, I'll discuss how plastic cases are much easier to manufacture, are cheaper, and eco friendly while still having the same quality as regular metal ones.
- This week I'll work on writing the research project proposal. It's a part of the senior project, and I will need to include it in the handbook when I present at the end of the year. The paper needs to be 8-10 pages long, CSE format, and needs to have bibliography.
- This week i revised the letter. Overall it sounds more professional and it is ready to send. During the course of the week, I looked at various sites for writing which discussed sponsorship letters. This gave me a better idea of how to write the letter, and caused me to revise what I previously wrote.
- This week I'll work on revising the letter. I will peer review it, as well as look online for writing and revising letter tips. Hopefully, the letter sounds more professional.
- I finished the letter for sponsorship of my project. I won't send it right away though. I'll revise it and peer review it. This way, it's more professional and the letter won't have any possible mistakes.